Under construction in a LERTA (tax abatement) zone in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Jenkins Township, PA, this 1,023,000 square foot industrial building offers quick access to I-81 and I-476 and is located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost and UPS. All major utilities serve the building in strong supply. The LERTA tax abatement provides a 10-year, 100% real estate tax abatement on improvements. A company that signs a 10-year lease for the entire building can expect to save an estimated $7.2 million because of the LERTA program.
- Available Space: 1,023,000 SF. Will subdivide.
- Acreage: 135.72 acres
- Building Dimensions: 1650′ (length) x 620′ (depth)
- Floor: 7” thick, 4,000 psi, reinforced concrete with a cumulative floor level and flatness exceeding Ff 35, Fl 25. The entire floor will be treated using a water-based, low VOC, acrylic copolymer solution as manufactured by L&M Construction Chemicals, to cure, seal and dustproof the concrete.
- Roof: Butler’s MR-24 roof system which is the industry’s first and finest standing seam metal roof system and boost the longest life span of any roof on the market with the fewest possible penetrations.
- Exterior Wall System: Combination of reinforced common, ground and/or split-face concrete block and Butler Manufacturing’s Shadowall Wall System.
- Ceiling Height: The roof slope shall be 1/4″ per foot with a maximum ridge height of 45′ and an approximate clear eave height of 36′.
- Loading: Cross-docked loading
- Dock Equipment: One hundred ninety eight (198) 9’ x 10’ insulated steel dock doors shall be provided with Rite-Hite dock equipment including, 7’ wide, 40,000 lb. mechanical levelers with 6″ bumpers. Infrastructure will also be in place to accommodate upgrades including hydraulic levelers, dock locks, rain guard dock seal shelters, and pit master leveler seals.
- Drive-In Doors: Four (4) 12’ wide x 14′ high vertical-lift insulated steel drive-in doors shall be provided.
- Aprons: 8” thick, 60′ deep, reinforced concrete dock apron at the loading docks
- Dolly Pad: 8” thick, 8′ wide concrete dolly pad at 60′ deep trailer storage area
- Windows: Clerestory windows shall be provided along both loading docks.
- HVAC: High-efficiency, gas-fired Cambridge unit heaters.
- Electrical Service: Provisions are in place for up to four (4) 4000 amp or eight (8) 800 amp, 277/480 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire electrical services.
- Lighting: LED fixtures mounted on the roof purlins for an average of 18-22 foot candles, based on an open floor plan.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered
- Domestic water is provided through (2) 4″ copper water mains
- Natural gas via UGI Penn Natural Gas
- Sewer via the Wyoming Valley Sanitary Authority
- Fiber available in park via Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications and Level 3
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave in truck areas
- On-site parking for approximately 225 vehicles with expansion capabilities for approximately 608 additional spaces.
- On-site parking for 249 trailers with room for significant on-site expansion. An 8″ thick, 8′ wide concrete dolly pad shall be provided.
- CenterPoint is less than one mile from I-81 and 1-476
- More than 470,000 people live within 20 miles of the park
- More than 51 million people live within 200 miles
- Two hours from New York City, Philadelphia, and Harrisburg