Under construction in a LERTA (tax abatement) zone in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Jenkins Township, PA, these pair of two, 434,000 square foot buildings, can be combined to total 1,023,000 square feet. The buildings are ideal for businesses in all market sectors. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: Two, 434,000 SF buildings, expandable for a total of 1,023,000 SF
- Acreage: 90.74 acres
- Building Dimensions: Two, 700’ (length) x 620’ (depth) buildings
- Expansion Dimensions: 250’ (length) x 620’ (depth)
- Floor: 7” thick, 4,000 psi, reinforced concrete with a cumulative floor level and flatness exceeding Ff 35, Fl 25. The entire floor will be treated using a water-based, low VOC, acrylic copolymer solution as manufactured by L&M Construction Chemicals, to cure, seal and dustproof the concrete.
- Roof: Butler’s MR-24 roof system which is the industry’s first and finest standing seam metal roof system and boost the longest life span of any roof on the market with the fewest possible penetrations.
- Exterior Wall System: Combination of reinforced common, ground and/or split-face concrete block and Butler Manufacturing’s Shadowall Wall System.
- Ceiling Height: Maximum ridge height of 45’ and an approx. clear eave height of 36’.
- Loading: Cross-docked loading
- Dock Equipment: Eighty-three (83) 9’ x 10’ insulated steel dock doors shall be provided at each building with Rite-Hite dock equipment including, 7’ wide, 30,000 lb. mechanical levelers with bumpers.
- Infrastructure shall be in place to accommodate upgrades including hydraulic levelers, dock locks, rain guard dock seal shelters, and pit master leveler seals.
- Drive-In Doors: Two (2) 12’ x 14 high vertical-lift insulated steel drive-in doors shall be provided at each building.
- Aprons: 8” thick, 60′ deep, reinforced concrete dock apron at loading dock
- Dolly Pad: 8” thick, 8′ wide concrete dolly pad at 60′ deep trailer storage area
- HVAC: High-efficiency, gas-fired Cambridge unit heaters.
- Electrical Service: 4000 amp, 277/480 volt, 3 phase, 4 wire service for each building.
- Lighting: LED fixtures mounted on the roof purlins for an average of 18-22 foot candles, based on an open floor plan.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered
- Public water via PA American Water Company
- Natural gas via UGI Penn Natural Gas Public
- Sewer via Lower Lackawanna Valley Sanitary Authority
- Fiber available in park via Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications and Level 3
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave in truck areas
- On-site parking for approximately 352 vehicles with expansion capability for an additional 692+ vehicles
- On-site trailer storage for approximately 249 trailers with future storage available
- CenterPoint is less than one mile from I-81 and 1-476
- More than 470,000 people live within 20 miles of the park
- More than 51 million people live within 200 miles
- Two hours from New York City, Philadelphia, and Harrisburg