This 198,400 square foot Plug N’ Play industrial building in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East in Jenkins Township, Pennsylvania is ready for tenants and is well-suited for a wide variety of distribution and manufacturing operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 198,400 SF (expandable to 297,000 SF)
- Acreage: 14.61 acres
- Building Dimensions: 320’ (length) x 620’ (depth)
- Office Build-Out: 8,400 SF main office, 940 SF shipping office, 560 SF receiving office, and 360 SF customer pick-up office
- Floor: 6” thick reinforced concrete
- Roof: MR24 standing seam roof system by Butler
- Exterior Walls: Consist of architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems, and metal wall panels with insulation
- Clear Ceiling Height: 34’3″ approximate clear structural height along loading walls and 41’3″ approximate clear structural height at roof ridge
- Bay Spacing: 40’ x 50’ typical with 60’ deep, double-sided staging bays
- Racking and Conveyor:
- Hytrol conveyor system used to convey picked orders to packing stations.
- Approx. 7,200 pallet positions of racking built for narrow aisle reach truck use: 48”d x 30’h uprights configured for 7 high x 48” h pallet maximum, 2500 lbs maximum pallet weight, and 8’ wide rack bays with wire decking throughout.
- Static bulk rack for hand picking: 48”d x 11’h uprights, 8’ wide bays with wire decking, 1200 lbs capacity per shelf, and approx. 3,200 shelf levels throughout.
- Special Features/Upgrades: Has 400 SF data room with raised access floor (2) Liebert units, and FM200 fire-protection system. Warehouse contains 1,200 SF, one (1)-hour rated, aerosol storage room with integral exhaust and fire-protection system.
- Loading: Cross-dock loading
- Dock Equipment: Twenty-two (22) 9’ x 10’ vertical-lift dock doors with 30,000 LB capacity Rite-Hite mechanical levelers with bumpers. Ten (10) of the doors have Frommelt dock seals, Trilite dock lights/fans, and Torbeck jamb guards.
- Drive-In Access: Two (2) 12’ x 14’ vertical-lift drive-in doors. One (1) has a cast-in place ramp and manual controls. The other as an 18′ w x 31′ precast concrete ramp with guardrails on both sides and a motor operator.
- Loading Dock Aprons: 8″ thick x 60′ deep, reinforced concrete apron at loading docks
- Concrete Dolly Pads: 8′ wide, concrete dolly pad at 60′ deep trailer storage areas.
- Warehouse HVAC: Direct, gas-fired, energy-efficient, roof-mounted Cambridge units
- Office HVAC: The main office heating and cooling is gas-electric roof top packaged HVAC units and the shipping, receiving, and customer pick-up offices have an above ceiling, split system with exterior condensing units.
- Electrical Service: 800 amp (expandable to 4,000 amp), 277/480 volt, 3 Phase
- Warehouse Lighting: Energy-efficient, fluorescent T-bay fixtures
- Office Lighting: 2’ x 4’ recessed fluorescent troffers with prismatic lenses.
- Warehouse Area Fire Protection: ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response) System
- Office Area Fire Protection: Light Hazard
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave at truck areas and light duty pave in vehicle parking areas.
- On-site parking for approximately 147 vehicles (expandable to 197) and 49 trailers.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park.
- Has Foreign Trade Zone status.
- Located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost, and UPS.
- Centrally located within Scranton/Wilkes-Barre