Currently under construction at the main entrance to CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Jenkins Township, PA, this two-story, 31,005 square foot retail/office building offers 14,292 SF of retail space on the 1st floor and 16,713 SF of office space on the 2nd. All major utilities serve the building in strong supply.
- Available Space: Two-story, 31,005 SF retail and office complex with 14,292 SF of retail space on the 1st floor and 16,713 SF of office space on the 2nd.
- Room on site for a second, 3,524 SF, stand-alone retail building.
- Smallest retail suite is 933 SF. Most retail suites are ±1,800 SF (30’ wide by 60’ deep and can be combined).
- Acreage: 7.98 acres
- Building Dimensions: 240’ (length) x 60’ (depth).
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system consisting of architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and e.i.f.s.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 12 feet floor to floor height.
- Steel framed, multi-tenant building with 30’-0” x 60’-0” column spacing.
- Open interior floor slab at grade provided for maximum tenant fit-out flexibility.
- Common elevator lobby for office space
- HVAC: Gas-electric packaged rooftop units.
- Electrical Service: 225 amp, 480/277 volt, 3-phase electrical service (typical).
- Exterior Lighting: LED lighting.
- Fire Protection: Ordinary Hazard, Class II.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
- Outdoor patio seating areas with protective fencing, landscaping, and bollards for safety.
- Professionally prepared and maintained landscaping.
- On-site enclosed dumpster / trash area.
- Multiple sign locations.
- Asphalt paving w/ concrete curbed vehicle parking areas.
- On-site parking for approximately (212) vehicles.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park.
- Foreign Trade Zone status possible.
- Located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost, and UPS.
- Centrally located within Scranton/Wilkes-Barre labor market.