1057 Hanover Street is a 560,000 SF industrial building located in Hanover Industrial Estates, Hanover Township, Pennsylvania. The property is located less than 5 minutes from I-81 via S.R. 29. The building features 31′-6″ clear ceiling height, 74 dock doors (two-sided loading), 1 drive-in door and an 8′ high galvanized fence at the perimeter of all truck traffic areas.
Building and Site
- Size: 560,000 SF on approximately 61.46 acres. Expandable to 1,000,000 SF.
- Dimensions: 1,120′ x 500′
- Office Area: Existing office area is approximately 4000 square feet.
- Current Parking: 98 vehicles, and 571 trailers
- Column Spacing: 50′ x 40′
- Floor: 6″ concrete floor slab with welded steel mats
- Roof: M24 standing seam roof system with insulation
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Loading: (74) 9′ x 10′ vertical lift dock doors and mechanical levelers with bumpers, and one (1) 14′-0″ x 14′-0″ vertical lift drive-in door with asphalt ramp.
- Ceiling Clear Height: 31′-6″ approximate clear structural height along loading walls.
- Power: Existing electrical service is 1600 amp, 277/480 volt, 3-phase service (expandable).
- Heating: Existing warehouse heating system is gas-fired, suspended unit heaters. The office space has a packaged rooftop HVAC unit by Trane.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system with Light Duty Hazard in the office space.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas are provided. All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Highway Access: Interstate 81 is approximately 2.1 miles from the building via park access roads and S.R. 29.
- Demographics: Approximately 700,000 people, including close to 20,000 who are unemployed, live within 30 miles of the building.