1070 Hanover Street is a 252,000 SF industrial building located in Hanover Industrial Estates, Hanover Township, Pennsylvania. The property is located less than 5 minutes from I-81 via S.R. 29. The building features 30′-1″ clear ceiling height, 35 dock doors, 1 drive-in door and an 8′ high galvanized fence at perimeter of all truck traffic areas.
Building and Site
- Size: 252,000 SF on approximately 28.9 acres. Expandable and divisible.
- Dimensions: 840′ x 300′
- Office Area: Existing office area is approximately 2000 square feet.
- Current Parking: 25 vehicles (expandable), and 41 trailers (expandable)
- Column Spacing: 50′ x 40′
- Floor: 6″ concrete floor slab with welded steel mats
- Roof: M24 standing seam roof system with insulation
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Loading: Thirty-five (35) 8′-6″ x 9′-6″ vertical lift dock doors and mechanical levelers with bumpers, and one (1) 12′-0″ x 14′-0″ vertical lift drive-in door at grade.
- Ceiling Clear Height: 30′-1″ approximate clear structural height along loading wall.
- Power: Existing electrical service is (2) 800 amp, 277/480 volt, 3-phase service.
- Heating: Existing warehouse heating system is gas-fired, suspended unit heaters. The office space has a packaged rooftop HVAC unit by Trane.
- Fire Protection: Ordinary Hazard, Class III with Light Duty Hazard at the office space. Space contains 1,500 gal/minute fire pump.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas are provided. All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Highway Access: Interstate 81 is approximately 2.1 miles from the building via park access roads and S.R. 29.
- Demographics: Approximately 700,000 people, including more than 20,000 who are unemployed, live within 30 miles of the building.