Under construction in a LERTA (tax abatement) zone in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Pittston Township, PA, this 310,000 square foot industrial building offers quick access to I-81 and I-476 and is located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost and UPS. All major utilities serve the building in strong supply. The LERTA tax abatement provides a 10-year, 100% real estate tax abatement on improvements. The building is well-suited for a wide variety of distribution and manufacturing operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 310,000 SF
- Acreage: 67.25 acres
- Building Dimensions: 310’ (length) x 1000’ (depth)
- Tenant space availability ranges from 31,000 SF to 310,000 SF.
- Floor: 7” thick concrete floor slab, reinforced with welded steel mats. Floor is treated with SpecHard siliconate sealer/densifier and E-Cure curing compound.
- Roof: Butler Manufacturing, MR-24 metal roof system.
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 32’-2” approximate clear structural height along loading dock wall.
- Bay Spacing: 50’-0” x 50’-0” bay spacing with a 60’-0” deep staging bay.
- The building contains 3’-0” high x 6’-0” wide clerestory windows.
- Loading: Single-sided loading.
- Dock Equipment: Forty-one (41) 9’-0” x 10’-0” vertical lift dock doors with vision kits by Haas Door or equal with 40,000 lb capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers by Rite-Hite or equal.
- One (1) 12’-0” x 14’-0” vertical lift drive-in door by Haas Door or equal and a reinforced concrete ramp.
- HVAC: Energy-efficient, roof-mounted Cambridge direct-fire units.
- Electrical Service: 800 amp, 480/277 volt, 3-phase service (expandable to 4000 amps).
- Lighting: Energy-efficient LED fixtures.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Domestic water is provided through (2) 4″ copper water mains.
- Natural gas via UGI Penn Natural Gas.
- Sewer via the Lower Lackawanna Valley Sanitary Authority.
- Fiber available in park via Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications and Level 3.
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave at truck areas and light duty pave in vehicle parking areas.
- On-site parking for approx. 184 vehicles with future parking for up to 362 additional spaces.
- On-site trailer storage for approx. 83 trailers with 8’ wide concrete dolly pad.
- 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete dock apron at loading dock.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- Immediate proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx Smart Post, and UPS.
- More than 700,000 people live within 30 miles.
- Two hours from New York City and Philadelphia.
- More than 51 million people live within 200 miles.
- Park is home to industrial facilities for Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Kimberly Clark, Bimbo Bakeries, Isuzu, Corning, and others.