Size and Space Improvements
- Available Space: 10,379 SF for lease with an immediately adjacent and available
23,875 SF in a 40,000 SF flex/office building.
- Acreage: 6.7 acres
- Includes office fit-out with carpet tile, resilient flooring, and an acoustical suspended ceiling system at approximately 9’-0” above finish floor.
- Space has (1) 3’ x 4’ sliding glass window into reception, and (4) 4’ x 4’ fixed interior windows.
- Construction: The structure is a pre-engineered steel building with a combination of architectural masonry and insulated metal panel walls, an insulated standing seam metal roof, and thermally-broken aluminum framed glass doors and windows.
- Floor: 6” thick, reinforced concrete slab floor.
- Roof: Insulated standing seam metal.
- The building entrances are covered.
- Electrical Service: 400 amp, 120/208 volt, 3-Phase electrical service.
- Lighting: The available office spaces have 2 x 4 fluorescent, troffer light fixtures with prismatic lenses.
- HVAC: Gas/electric packaged rooftop unit with an average 400 cfm.
- Fire Protection: The available space has an existing, Class III, Ordinary Hazard sprinkler system.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Fiber: Service Electric provides fiber service along Stewart Road.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
Location and Site Amenities
- Abundant on-site vehicle parking.
- Professionally maintained landscaping.
- Marquee sign at entrance to site.
- LCTA bus route serves park.
- 24/7/365 property management service available.
- Highway Access: Interstate 81 is 2.2 miles from the building via park access roads and S.R. 29.
- Demographics: Approximately 700,000 people, including approximately 22,500 who are unemployed, live within 30 miles of the building.