Building Specifications – 3,059 SF Space
Size and Space Improvements
- Available Space: 3,059 SF for lease, with an immediately adjacent and available 31,195 SF in a 40,000 SF flex/office building.
- Acreage: 6.7 acres
- The available space contains approx. 1,145 SF of office space fit-out with broadloom carpeting, resilient flooring, and an acoustical suspended ceiling system at approximately 9’-0” above finish floor.
- The available space contains one (1) 8’-6” x 9’-6” vertical-lift, insulated steel, dock door with 30,000 lb capacity mechanical dock leveler with bumpers.
- Construction: The structure is a pre-engineered steel building with a combination of architectural masonry and insulated metal panel walls, an insulated standing seam metal roof, and thermally-broken aluminum framed glass doors and windows.
- Floor: 6” thick, reinforced concrete slab floor.
- Roof: Insulated standing seam metal.
- The building entrances are covered.
- Electrical Service: 200 Amp, 120/208 Volt, 3-Phase electrical service.
- Lighting: Warehouse lighting is 400 watt, metal halide, high bay fixtures.
- Office area lighting is 2 x 4 drop-in, fluorescent troffers with prismatic lenses.
- HVAC: Warehouse space is heated by energy efficient, suspended unit heaters.
- Office area heating and cooling system is a gas/electric packaged rooftop unit.
- Fire Protection: The available space has an existing, Class III, Ordinary Hazard sprinkler system.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Fiber: Service Electric provides fiber service along Stewart Road.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
Location and Site Amenities
- Abundant on-site vehicle parking.
- Professionally maintained landscaping.
- Marquee sign at entrance to site.
- LCTA bus route serves park.
- 24/7/365 property management service available.
- Highway Access: Interstate 81 is 2.2 miles from the building via park access roads and S.R. 29.
- Demographics: Approximately 700,000 people, including approximately 22,500 who are unemployed, live within 30 miles of the building.
Information shown is purported to be from reliable sources. No representation is made to the accuracy thereof, and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, prior sale/lease, withdrawal notice, or other conditions.