This well-built Mericle industrial building is located in Humboldt Industrial Park, one of the largest and most successful business parks in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Employers in Humboldt Industrial Park draw workers from a four-county area, allowing for an ample number of qualified job applicants. This 360,360 square foot building near the intersection of I-81 and I-80 has 126,439 square feet available for lease. Mericle will subdivide the space and will customize to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 126,439 SF for lease within an existing 360,360 SF industrial building.
- Acreage: 22.78 acres
- Building Dimensions: 270’ (length) x 396’ (width) and 320’ (length) x 792’ (width).
- Features a 4,481 SF main office and a 3,198 SF shipping office.
- Floor: 6” concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats.
- Roof: Butler Manufacturing, MR-24 metal roof system.
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system consisting of architectural masonry, aluminum frame windows and insulated metal wall panels.
- Clear Ceiling Height: Approx. 32’ clear structural height at low eave. Approx. 36’ clear structural height at ridge.
- Bay Spacing: 50’ x 44’ typical bay spacing with 60’ loading bays.
- Loading: Single-sided loading.
- Dock Equipment: Nine (9) 8’-6” x 9’-6” vertical-lift dock doors with nine (9) 30,000 lb capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers.
- One (1) 12’ x 14’ vertical-lift drive-in door with asphalt access ramp.
- HVAC: Energy-efficient, gas-fired unit heaters in the warehouse and packaged gas/electric Trane roof top units in the office area.
- Electrical Service: 800 Amp, 480/277 Volt, 3-Phase electrical service (expandable).
- Lighting: LED fixtures in the warehouse and fluorescent fixtures in the office areas.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) wet sprinkler system with an Ordinary Hazard System in the office area.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered
- Public water via CAN DO, Inc.
- Natural gas via UGI Utilities.
- Fiber available in park via Verizon and Frontier Communications Solutions
- On-site parking for approximately 101 vehicles.
- Abundant on-site trailer storage.
- Asphalt paving including heavy duty pave in truck areas.
- Humboldt is centrally located in a four-county area consisting of Luzerne, Schuylkill, Columbia, and Carbon counties, near the intersection of I-81 and I-80.
- The park is home to close to 60 industries and more than 9,000 employees.
- Mericle owns several available buildings and ReadyToGo!™ Sites in Humboldt.