360,360 square foot industrial building on 22.78 acres with great access to I-80 and I-81.
- Available Space: 84,480 SF to 253,311 SF
- Acreage: 22.78 acres
- Building Dimensions: 270′ (length) x 396′ (width) and 320′ (length) x (792′) width
- Main Office: 4,481 SF
- Shipping Office: 3,198 SF
- Floor: 6″ concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats
- Roof: MR-24 standing seam roof system
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system consisting of architectural masonry, aluminum frame windows and insulated metal wall panels.
- Clear Ceiling Height: Approximate 32′ clear structural height at low eave. Approximate 36′ clear structural height at ridge.
- Column Spacing: 50′ x 44′ typical bay spacing with 60′ loading bays
- Dock Equipment: Twenty-two (22) 8′-6″ x 9′-6″ vertical-lift dock doors with 30,000 lb capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers
- Drive-In Door: One (1) 12′ x 14′ vertical-lift drive-in door with asphalt access ramp
- Warehouse Heating: Energy efficient gas-fired, unit heaters
- Office Heating: Packaged gas/electric Trane roof top units
- Electrical Service: 800 amp, 480/277V, 3 phase, expandable
- Warehouse Lighting: Hi-Bay fixtures (will be upgrade to LED)
- Office Lighting: Fluorescent fixtures
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) wet sprinkler system with an Ordinary Hazard System in the Office Area
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered
- Public water via CAN DO, Inc.
- Natural gas via UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Fiber available in park via Verizon and Frontier Communications Solutions
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave in truck areas
- On-site parking for approximately 102 vehicles
- Humboldt Industrial Park is located near Hazleton, Pennsylvania, just 1.2 miles from Exit 143 of I-81 and 9.2 miles from the I-81/I-80 intersection.
- The park is within a 300 mile radius of 68.3 million people.
- Downtown Hazleton and Hazleton’s major suburban shopping areas are both just five minutes away.