744,000 SF building planned on rail-available, 54.08-acre site. Offers great access to I-80 and I-81. An active Reading Blue Mountain and Northern rail line skirts the front of the property and can be extended onto the site.
- Available Space: 744,000 SF
- Acreage: 54.08 acres
- Building Dimensions: 1,200’ (length) x 620’ (depth)
- Floor: 7” thick concrete floor slab, reinforced with welded steel mats. Floor is treated with SpecHard siliconate sealer / densifier and E-Cure curing compound.
- Roof: Butler Manufacturing, MR-24 standing seam.
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system consisting of architectural masonry, aluminum frame windows and insulated metal wall panels.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 34′-7″ approximate clear structural height along loading dock wall.
- Column Spacing: 50′ x 50′ typical bay spacing with 60′ loading bays.
- The building contains 3’-0” high x 6’-0” wide clerestory windows.
- Dock Equipment: One hundred (100) 9’-0” x 10’-0” vertical lift dock doors with vision kits by Haas Door or equal with 40,000 LB capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers by Rite-Hite or equal.
- Drive-In Door: Two (2) 12’-0” x 14’-0” vertical lift drive-in doors by Haas Door or equal and reinforced concrete ramps.
- The loading dock apron shall have 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete apron at loading dock.
- Warehouse Heating: Energy efficient, roof mounted Cambridge direct-fire units.
- Warehouse Lighting: Energy efficient LED fixtures.
- Fire Protection: Fire protection system shall be an early suppression fast response (ESFR) wet sprinkler system.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Public water via CAN DO, Inc.
- Natural gas via UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Fiber available in park via Verizon and Frontier Communications Solutions.
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave at truck areas and light duty pave in vehicle parking areas.
- On-site parking for approximately (458) vehicles with future parking for up to (137) additional spaces.
- On-site trailer storage for approximately (221) trailers with 8’ wide concrete dolly pad. Adjacent lot (57B) can accommodate an additional (333) trailers.
- The trailer storage area shall have an 8’ wide, 8” thick reinforced concrete dolly pad.
- 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete dock apron at loading dock.
- Humboldt Industrial Park is located near Hazleton, Pennsylvania, just 1.2 miles from Exit 143 of I-81 and 9.2 miles from the I-81/I-80 intersection.
- The park is within a 300 mile radius of 68.3 million people.
- Downtown Hazleton and Hazleton’s major suburban shopping areas are both just five minutes away.