54.08-acre, rail-available, build-to-suit site for up to 837,000 square feet. Offers great access to I-80 and I-81. An active Reading Blue Mountain and Northern rail line skirts the front of the property and can be extended onto the site.
- Available Space: 651,000 SF expandable to 837,000 SF
- Acreage: 54.08 acres
- Building Dimensions: 1,050’ (length) x 620’ (depth); Expansion 300’ (length) x 620’ (depth)
- Floor: 7″ concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats
- Roof: MR-24 standing seam roof system
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system consisting of architectural masonry, aluminum frame windows and insulated metal wall panels.
- Clear Ceiling Height: Approximate 36′ clear structural height at ridge.
- Column Spacing: 50′ x 50′ typical bay spacing with 60′ loading bays
- Dock Equipment: Eighty (80) 9’-0” x 10’-0” vertical li dock doors with 40,000 lb capacity Rite-Hite, mechanical levelers with bumpers
- Drive-In Door: Two (2) 12′ x 14′ vertical-lift drive-in door with concrete access ramps
- The loading dock apron shall have 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete apron at loading dock
- Warehouse Heating: Energy efficient Cambridge direct-fire units in warehouse areas
- Office Heating: Gas/electric packaged roof-top HVAC units in office areas
- Electrical Service: Electrical service shall be 800 AMP, 277/480 V, 3-phase, expandable to 4000 AMP
- Warehouse Lighting: Interior warehouse lighting shall be LED designed at 18-22 foot candles based on an open floor plan
- Office Lighting: Fluorescent fixtures
- Fire Protection: Fire protection system shall be an early suppression fast response (ESFR) wet sprinkler system
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered
- Public water via CAN DO, Inc.
- Natural gas via UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Fiber available in park via Verizon and Frontier Communications Solutions
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave in truck areas
- On-site vehicular parking shall be approximately (124) spaces (expandable)
- On-site trailer storage shall be for approximately (176) trailer spaces with (50) future spaces
- The trailer storage area shall have an 8’ wide, 8” thick reinforced concrete dolly pad
- Humboldt Industrial Park is located near Hazleton, Pennsylvania, just 1.2 miles from Exit 143 of I-81 and 9.2 miles from the I-81/I-80 intersection.
- The park is within a 300 mile radius of 68.3 million people.
- Downtown Hazleton and Hazleton’s major suburban shopping areas are both just five minutes away.