3,857 SF is available in this modern 128,992 SF multi-tenant flex building located just inside the main entrance to CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East. The building offers great highway visibility and sits less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- Available Space:3,857 SF within an existing an 128,992 SF building.
- Acreage: 12.61 acres
- Building Size: 128,992 SF
- Building Dimensions: 640’ (length) x 200’ (depth)
- Space includes a reception area, (7) individual offices, a large orientation/conference room, a break room, and restrooms.
- The fit-out for the 3,857 SF space includes carpeting, resilient flooring and acoustical suspended ceiling system at approx. 9’-0” above finished floor.
- The open office area includes base millwork with upper shelving.
- Floor: 6” thick concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats.
- Roof: Butler MR24 standing seam metal roof system with R-19 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Exterior Walls: Split-faced concrete block, Butler Texturewall insulated metal wall panels with R-value of 15.4, an aluminum-frame insulated glass storefront system and architectural e.i.f.s. accents.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 30’-1” clear structural height at low eave and 34’-3” clear structural height at high eave.
- HVAC: Gas/electric packaged rooftop unit to supply HVAC to the space.
- Electrical Service: 225 Amp, 120/208 Volt, 3-Phase electrical service.
- Lighting: 2 x 4 drop-in. fluorescent troffers with prismatic lenses.
- Fire Protection: Light Hazard system.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
- Utilities: Separately Metered, Public Water, Sewer, Gas, and Electric
- On-site parking for approx. 15 vehicles (additional spaces available).
- Asphalt paving including heavy duty pave in truck areas.
- Less than one mile from I-81 and 1-476
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park