47,557 SF industrial space available in a hard wall, 365,114 SF building in exceptional condition just five minutes from I-81, I-84 and I-380. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 47,557 SF (180’ x 261’) available in a 365,114 SF building. Space includes 999 SF office.
- Acreage: 38.12 acres
- Expansion: The site can accommodate a future building expansion of an additional 336,502 SF, providing for a total square footage of 701,616 SF. The overall dimensions of the expansion shall be 541’ in length x 622’ in width.
- Floor: 8” concrete floor slab reinforced with welded
- Roof: Roof is built-up EPDM membrane roofing
- Column Spacing: 45’ x 50’ bay spacing with a 61’ deep staging bay at the loading dock
- Clear Ceiling Height: 40’-2” approximate clear ceiling height
- Exterior Walls: Load-bearing, precast concrete wall panels with an aluminum/glazing entrance system.
- Dock Equipment: Two (2) 9’-0” x 10’-0”, insulated, overhead coiling dock doors, with vision panels. Future locations for additional 9’-0” x 10’-0” dock doors in available space. Dock doors are equipped with a 45,000 lb capacity, Rite Hite mechanical leveler with bumpers, Frommelt dock seals, Rite Hite dock restraints, dock lights, and control panels.
- Trailer Court: 8” thick reinforced concrete dock apron.
- HVAC: The existing heating for the Warehouse Area is a 150,000 cfm, 4000 mbh, indirect gas fired, interior, vertical air rotation
unit as manufactured by Applied Air. The existing available office space has existing heating and cooling supplied by electric/gas roof top packaged unit.
- Electrical Service: 800 amp 480/277 volt 3 phase service
- Lighting: Warehouse lighting is 400 watt metal halide high bay fixtures with lighting levels of 30 fc average. Office lighting is fluorescent 2 x 4 troffers with prismatic lenses.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) high density wet-pipe sprinkler system. Office Area is a light hazard, wet sprinkler system.
- Utilities: Separately Metered, Public Water, Sewer, Gas, and Electric
- Abundant and expandable on-site vehicle and trailer parking.
- Asphalt paving including heavy duty pave in truck areas.
- 4.5 miles from I-81, I-84, and I-380
- More than 370,000 live within 20 miles of the park