Under construction in a LERTA (tax abatement) zone in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Pittston Township, PA, this 217,000 SF SF industrial building, with 46,321 SF available, offers quick access to I-81 and I-476 and is located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost and UPS. All major utilities serve the building in strong supply. The LERTA tax abatement provides a 10-year, 100% real estate tax abatement on improvements. The building is well-suited for a wide variety of distribution and manufacturing operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 46,321 SF space within an existing 217,000 SF building.
- Acreage: 21.75 acres
- Building Dimensions: 310’ (width) x 700’ (length)
- Tenant space contains 46,321 SF.
- Floor: 6” thick concrete floor slab, reinforced with welded steel mats. Floor is treated with SpecHard siliconate sealer/densifier and E-Cure curing compound.
- Roof: Butler Manufacturing, MR-24 metal roof system.
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation
- Clear Ceiling Height: 38’-2” approximate clear structural height along loading dock wall.
- Bay Spacing: 50’-0” x 50’-0” bay spacing with a 60’-0” deep staging bay.
- The building contains 3’-0” high x 6’-0” wide clerestory windows.
- Loading: Single-sided loading.
- Dock Equipment: Eight (8) 9’-0” x 10’-0” vertical lift dock doors with vision kits by Haas Door or equal with 40,000 lb. capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers by Rite-Hite or equal.
- HVAC: Energy-efficient, roof-mounted Cambridge direct-fire units.
- Electrical Service: 800 amp, 480/277 volt, 3-phase service.
- Lighting: Energy-efficient LED fixtures.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) wet sprinkler system
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
- Natural gas via UGI Utilities.
- Sewer via the Lower Lackawanna Valley Sanitary Authority.
- Fiber available in park via Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications and Level 3.
- On-site parking for approximately (41) vehicles with future parking for up to (72) additional spaces.
- On-site trailer storage for approximately (51) trailers with 8’ wide concrete dolly pad.
- 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete dock apron at loading dock.
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave at truck areas and light duty pave in vehicle parking areas.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park.
- Foreign Trade Zone status possible.
- Located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost, and UPS.
- Centrally located within Scranton/Wilkes-Barre labor market.