10,000 square foot plug n’ play office space in excellent condition located on 5.45 acres in Keystone Industrial Park, Throop, Pennsylvania. Keystone Industrial Park is located immediately off I-81 and is less than five minutes from I-380 and I-84. This mostly wide open space features four conference rooms, a large training room, a break room, a kitchenette, a mail room, and several storage rooms. Parking exists for 99 vehicles. This property is located within an excellent labor draw area with more than 400,000 people living within 20 miles.
- Available Space: 10,000 SF (100′ x 100′) office space available in a 40,000 SF building.
- Acreage: 5.45 acres
Building Construction & Upgrades
- The existing building has a steel structure with masonry walls and metal panel walls, concrete floor slab,
and metal roof.
- The available space contains aluminum frame, thermally broken, window frames with insulated glass and
matching full glass entrance doors at entrance.
- The entire 10,000 S.F. space is fit-out as office space/call center space. Existing furniture, furniture systems,
and equipment shall remain.
- The existing upgraded interior finishes include upgraded carpet tile flooring, porcelain tile and base at
entrance vestibule,and painted walls and trim with multiple accent colors.
- Available space has an existing acoustical suspended ceiling system at approximately 9′-0″ above finish
- HVAC: Existing heating and cooling supplied by electric/gas roof top packaged units.
- Electrical Service: 400 amp 480/277 volt 3 phase, electrical service.
- Lighting: Existing general lighting with 2 x 4 fluorescent troffer fixtures with parabolic lenses.
- Fire Protection: Class III, light hazard sprinkler system.
- Utilities: Metered domestic water and natural gas are available.
- All utilities shall be separately metered.
Parking & Amenities
- On-site parking available for up to 99 vehicles.
- Asphalt paved parking lot with professionally maintained landscaping.
- Marquee sign at entrance to site.
- Located in Throop, PA. 3 miles from I-81, 6 miles from I-84
- More than 400,000 live within 20 miles of the property