This 96,000 SF multi-tenant industrial building in Jessup Small Business Center offers 9,029 SF available for lease. Jessup Small Business Center is located in the boroughs of Jessup and Archbald, in Lackawanna County, less than one mile from SR 6 and just five minutes from I-81, I-84, and I-380. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 9,029 SF
- Office Space: 2,603 SF
- Acreage: 10.02 acres
- Building Dimensions: 640’ (length) x 150’ (depth)
- Available Space Dimensions: 60’ (length) x 150’ (depth)
- Floor: 6” concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats.
- Roof: MR24 standing seam roof system by Butler with insulation.
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Column Spacing: 40’-0” x 50’-0” bay spacing (typical) with a 60’-0” deep, single-sided, staging bay.
- Ceiling Clear Height: 30’-6” approximate clear structural height along loading walls and 33’-6” approximate clear structural height at high eave
- Dock Equipment: One (1) 8’-6” x 9’-6” vertical lift dock door with 30,000 lb. capacity Rite-Hite, mechanical leveler with bumper and Tri Lite dock light.
- The available space contains one (1) 10’-0” x 12’-0” vertical lift drive-in door with a 12’ x 40’ precast ramp.
- Warehouse HVAC: Gas-fired, energy-efficient Cambridge rooftop units.
- Office HVAC: Gas-electric packaged roof-top unit(s).
- Electrical Service: 225 Amp, 120/208 Volt, 3-phase service (expandable).
- Warehouse Lighting: Energy-efficient fluorescent T-bay Fixtures with light levels designed to 18 – 22 foot candles average.
- Office Lighting: 2×4 fluorescent troffers with prismatic lenses.
- Fire Protection: Ordinary Hazard Class III wet fire protection system, ESFR capable.
- Utilities: Separately metered. Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
- On-site parking for approximately 80 vehicles.
- Asphalt paving including heavy duty pave in truck areas.
- Building is located immediately off S.R. 6 and is approx. five minutes from I-81, I-84, and I-380.
- Approximately 10 minutes from Downtown Scranton.