Built in 2007, this 254,200 square foot industrial building is in excellent condition and offers 99,545 square feet for lease. The space is well-suited for a wide variety of distribution and manufacturing operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 99,545 SF within an existing 254,200 SF building.
- Tenant space availability ranges from 12,400 SF to 99,545 SF.
- Space contains a 493 SF shipping office and a 7,551 SF flammable liquids storage room which can be removed if required by the tenant.
- Acreage: 25.05 acres
- Available Space Dimensions: 320’ (length) x 310’ (depth).
- Building Dimensions: 820’ (length) x 310’ (depth).
- Floor: 6” thick concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats.
- Roof: MR-24 standing seam metal roof system
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Ceiling Height: 33’-4” clear structural height at low eave, and 36’-8” clear structural height at ridge.
- Column Spacing: 40’ x 50’ bay spacing with a 60’ deep staging bay at the loading dock.
- Dock Equipment: Twelve (12) 9’ x 10’ vertical-lift dock doors with 30,000 lb capacity Rite-Hite mechanical levelers with bumpers, Frommelt dock seals, and dock lights.
- Two (2) 16’ w x 14’ h vertical-lift insulated steel drive-in doors with 60’ x 60’ concrete ramp.
- 8” thick reinforced concrete dock apron.
- HVAC Warehouse: High-efficiency, suspended, gas-fired unit heaters. Ventilation system provided in flammable liquids room.
- HVAC Office: Packaged rooftop unit by Trane, and HVAC of the shipping/receiving offices by split-system units by Trane.
- Lighting Warehouse: Energy-efficient fluorescent t-bay fixtures with lighting levels of 18 -22 fc average.
- Lighting Office: 2 x 4 drop-in, fluorescent troffers with prismatic lenses.
- Electrical Service: 800 amp, 277/480 volt, 3-phase, 4 wire, 60 hz electrical service.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system.
- Utilities: Domestic water, natural gas, power separately metered.
- Vehicle Parking: On-site parking for approximately (160) vehicles.
- Trailer Parking: Trailer storage area with 8’ wide concrete dolly pad for (56) trailers.
- Separate truck entrance with asphalt paving including heavy duty pave in truck areas.
- Less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park.