6,427 SF available in a 108,939 SF (680’ x 160’) flex facility on approximately 18.48 acres. The property sits directly off both I-81 and I-476. The available space, formerly a blood center, is ideal for medical, laboratory, or office operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 6,427 SF
- Acreage: 18.48 acres
- Building Size: 108,939 SF
- Building Dimensions: 680’ (length) x 160’ (depth)
- Available space is fit-out for a lab use, with existing amenities such as; sheet vinyl flooring with integral cove base, areas of waterproof wall surfaces, ‘Clean Room VL’ ceiling tiles, (4) double tier metal lockers in changing area, redundant HVAC control, walk-in cooler, multiple hand wash sinks, and secured storage areas, including an existing Bio-waste Storage Room.
- Floor: 6” thick concrete floor slab, reinforced with welded steel mats.
- Roof: Butler’s MR24 standing seam roof system.
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system consists of architectural masonry, aluminum glazing entrance systems, and insulated metal wall panels.
- Ceiling Height: Entire space has suspended acoustical ceiling system at various ceiling heights from 9’ to 15’ above finish floor.
- Building has 30’ clear structural height at low eave and 33’ clear structural height at high eave.
- Dock Equipment: One (1) 8’-6” x 9’-6” vertical-lift dock doors with 35,000 lb capacity levelers.
- HVAC: Gas/eletric, packaged rooftop units with 100% redundant controls.
- Data/IT Room has dedicated 18,000 BTU ductless wall unit. Dedicated 75 cfm exhaust for existing Bio-medical Storage room.
- Existing space contains a 1,500 KW packaged diesel generator with transfer switch, fuel tank, block heater and battery charger.
- Electrical Service: 400 amp, 120/208 volt, 3- Phase electrical service.
- Multiple dedicated circuits provided for lab equipment.
- Office Area Lighting: 2 x 4 fluorescent troffers with prismatic lenses.
- Fire Protection: Ordinary Hazard Class III, wet sprinkler system (ESFR capable).
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered. Provisions for domestic water provided.
- Public water via PA American Water Company.
- Natural gas via UGI Penn Natural Gas Public Sewer via Wyoming Valley Sanitary Authority.
- Fiber available in park via Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications and Level 3.
- On-site parking for approximately 12 vehicles (expandable).
- Dedicated paved delivery drive with (3) covered parking spaces.
- Asphalt paving including heavy duty pave in truck areas.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park.
- Foreign Trade Zone status possible.
- Located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost, and UPS.
- Centrally located within Scranton/Wilkes-Barre labor market.