Located in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Pittston Township, PA, this 198,400 SF industrial/flex building, offers quick access to I-81 and I-476 and is located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost and UPS. All major utilities serve the building in strong supply. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- The building is currently fit-out with a material handling system for the apparel and cosmetics industry consisting of more than 3,000 linear feet of Dematic powered conveyors, more than 5,000 linear feet of non-powered conveyors, storage racking, slick and powered monorail apparel handling systems, sorters, and an approximately 12,000 square foot, 3-story pick module, complete with two hydraulic pallet lifts, stair towers, and Resindek flooring.
- The building is located on approximately 21.35 acres, less than one mile from I-81 and I-476, and in very close proximity to FedEx Ground, UPS, and DHL.
- Dimensions: 640’ L x 310’ W
- Ceilings: 33’ to 36’7” clear structural frame height.
- Columns: 60’ at shipping loading bay, 50’ at receiving bay.
- On-site vehicular parking consists of approximately 175 spaces with expansion capability. The paving consists of 6” compacted aggregate sub-base and a 2.5” bituminous concrete base course with a 1.5” bituminous ID-2 wearing top course. The truck traffic areas are designed for today’s heavy duty truck traffic consisting of a 3.5” bituminous concrete base course.
- Thirty-five (35) 60’ long x 12’ wide trailer storage spaces are provided with an 8” thick, 8’-0” wide concrete dolly pad. Additional trailers can be stored along the building on an 8” thick reinforced concrete apron which extends 60’ out from to the building to accommodate today’s larger over the road trailers. The entire truck loading court as well as the trailer storage area is lit to approximately 1 foot candle for added security.
- A beautifully landscaped site with irrigation and a raised flag pole island highlight this architecturally aesthetic building. A two-sided, internally illuminated marquee sign is constructed at the main entrance to the building and ready for tenant logo and graphics.
- The building was constructed utilizing Butler Manufacturing’s Landmark 2000 structural system consisting of solid-web primary frames, factory-punched truss purlin secondary structural members and rod bracing to form a long-bay framing system capable of spanning 60 feet.
- The roof consists of Butler’s MR-24 roof system, which is the industry’s first and finest standing seam metal roof system and boasts the longest life span of any roof on the market with the fewest possible penetrations. The roof is fastened to the structure using a Butler maintained and calibrated mechanical seaming tool to bend the metal to form an exclusive 360-degree Pittsburgh double-lock seam and connect to the structure without ever penetrating the roof.
- The floors consist of 6” thick, 4,000 psi, reinforced concrete with a cumulative floor level and flatness exceeding Ff 35, Fl 25 to accommodate wire guided pickers and turret trucks.
- The entire floor is treated using a water-based, low VOC, acrylic copolymer solution as manufactured by L&M Construction Chemicals, to cure, seal, and dustproof the concrete. The floor under the main office areas was installed over a Class 1, 10 mil. vapor retarder to accommodate moisture sensitive, high-end floor covering and coating systems.
- The exterior walls consist of a combination of reinforced common, ground and/or split-face concrete block and Butler Manufacturing’s Shadowall Wall System. The Butler Shadowall System utilizes factory punched panels with recessed fasteners and finished with Butler-Cote fluoropolymer coating for years of maintenance free, attractive and uniform appearance.
- The main entrance is professionally designed with a high- end, modern corporate headquarters look utilizing split-face concrete block with exterior insulation finish system accents and a custom curtain wall window system with litebrow sunshade canopies and energy-efficient low-e glazing, heat strengthened spandrel glass, and thermally broken anodized aluminum frames.
- Thirty-three (33) 9’ x 10’ insulated steel loading dock doors are provided with the industry’s best selling, most reliable Rite-Hite dock equipment including, 7’ wide, 30,000 lb. Rite-Hite RHM-4000 mechanical levelers with 6” bumpers. Infrastructure is in place to accommodate upgrades including hydraulic levelers and dock locks. The building has two-sided loading with twenty-six (26) doors on one side and seven (7) on the other.
- Every door is equipped with Rite-Hite dock seals with several upgrades including Rite-Hite RainGuard Header Seals and dock lights.
- One (1) 12’ x 14’ high vertical lift insulated steel drive-in door is provided.
Office Area Improvements
- The main office area is approximately 9,104 SF.
- The receiving office is approximately 1,752 SF.
- Two (2) small, remote maintenance offices of approximately 266 SF.
- The office space consists of an approximate 24’-0” high entrance lobby complete with high windows, porcelain floor tile, and a custom granite reception desk. Offices ranging in size from 23’ x 12’ executive offices to standard 12’ x 13’ offices, a 30’ x 17’ conference room, and kitchenette area with built-in cabinets and a bar sink. A large 2,600 square foot break room with operable partitions that can be divided in half to accommodate special functions and training. A large locker room with (74) double tiered lockers and a (10) fixture restroom with stainless steel ceiling hung partitions, porcelain floor and wall tile, and solid surface vanities.
- The entire warehouse area is air conditioned with packaged rooftop units and heated with high-efficiency, gas-fired Cambridge unit heaters. Ventilation is provided through roof-mounted exhaust fans and wall-mounted louvers.
- The warehouse lighting consists of T-5 energy-efficient fixtures mounted on the roof purlins for an average of 30-50 foot candles.
- The entire building is protected with an Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) system which provides excellent protection for high piled storage occupancies. ESFR systems provide larger volumes of water delivering larger water droplets at higher velocities than standard response sprinkler systems.
- Domestic water is provided through a 2” copper water main.
- The electrical service consists of a 4,000 Amp, 277/480 Volt, 3 phase, 4 wire service.
- Northeastern Pennsylvania is the center of the Boston/ Washington Corridor and is at the confluence of five major highways. Interstates 81, 80, 84, 380, and 476 meet at this inland hub and provide excellent access to firms wishing to serve Maine to Virginia and west to Ohio.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- Immediate proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx Smart Post, and UPS.
- Park is home to industrial facilities for Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Bimbo Bakeries, Isuzu, Corning, and others.
- More than 700,000 people live within 30 miles.
- Two hours from New York City and Philadelphia.
- More than 51 million people live within 200 miles.
- Public water, sewer, natural gas, fiber, and power.
- Centrally located within Scranton/Wilkes-Barre labor market.