This new 40,000 square foot industrial building building in a LERTA (tax abatement) zone in CenterPoint Commerce & Trade Park East, Pittston Township, PA, offers quick access to I-81 and I-476 and is located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost and UPS. All major utilities serve the building in strong supply. The LERTA tax abatement provides a multi-year, 100% real estate tax abatement on improvements. The building is well-suited for a wide variety of industrial/office operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 16,239 SF within a 40,000 SF building
- Acreage: 5.60 acres
- Building Dimensions: 160’ (width) x 250’ (length)
- Floor: 6” thick concrete floor slab, reinforced with welded steel mats. Floor is treated with SpecHard siliconate sealer/densifier and E-Cure curing compound.
- Roof: Butler Manufacturing, MR-24 metal roof system.
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 33’-2” approximate clear structural height along loading dock wall.
- Bay Spacing: 50’-0” x 50’-0” bay spacing with a 60’-0” deep staging bay.
- The building contains 3’-0” high x 6’-0” wide clerestory windows.
- Loading: Single-sided loading.
- Dock Equipment: Four (4) 9’-0” x 10’-0” vertical lift dock doors with vision kits by Haas Door or equal with 40,000 LB capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers by RiteHite or equal.
- Warehouse HVAC: Energy-efficient, roof-mounted Cambridge direct-fire units.
- Electrical Service: 400 Amp, 120/208 Volt, 3-phase service.
- Lighting: Energy-efficient LED fixtures.
- Fire Protection: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system.
- Fire pump is a 2,500 gallon, 65 PSI pump, sprinkler heads are ESFR K25 @ 75 PSI end head pressure.
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas shall be provided.
- Domestic water is provided through (2) 4″ copper water mains.
- Natural gas via UGI Utilities.
- Sewer via the Lower Lackawanna Valley Sanitary Authority (LLVSA).
- Fiber available in park via Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications and Level 3.
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave at truck areas and light duty pave in vehicle parking areas.
- On-site parking for approximately (9) vehicles, with future parking for up to (30) additional vehicle spaces or (13) trailer storage spaces.
- 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete dock apron at loading dock.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476
- Immediate proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx Smart Post, and UPS
- More than 700,000 people live within 30 miles
- Two hours from New York City and Philadelphia
- More than 51 million people live within 200 miles
- Park is home to industrial facilities for Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Bimbo Bakeries, Isuzu, Corning, and others.