This 133,000 square foot flex building is in excellent condition and is located on 15.64 acres in Hanover Industrial Estates, Sugar Notch, (Wilkes-Barre) Pennsylvania. The building is located immediately off Route 29, just five minutes from I-81. Space is available from 7,032 SF to 28,130 SF.
- Available Space: 28,130 SF with approximately 110′-3″ x 175′-0″ dimensions
- Acreage: 15.64 acres
- Building Size: 133,000 SF
- Building Dimensions: 760′ (length) x 175′ (width)
- Floor: 6″ thick concrete floor slab reinforced with welded steel mats
- Roof: MR24 standing seam roof system with insulation
- Exterior Walls: Exterior wall system constructed with a combination of architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance
systems and insulated metal wall panels
- Clear Ceiling Height: 30′ clear structural height at low eave and 33′-6″ clear structural height at high eave
- Column Spacing: 58′-4″ x 40′-0″ typical
- Office Ceiling: Acoustical ceiling tiles at 9′-0″ above finish floor with the exception of the Open Office Space open to ceiling
- Dock Equipment: Three (3) 8′-6″ W x 9′-6″ H vertical lift, insulated steel dock doors with 30,000 lb capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers
- Electrical Service: 800 amp, 240/408 volt, 3-phase service, backed up by a Caterpillar 500kw diesel generator with transfer switch
- Data Center Equipment: Two (2) 10 ton Liebert cooling units with expansion, ducting, and secured exterior condensers, One (1) FM200 fire suppression system, and one (1) telecommunications main grounding bus bar
- Existing Telecom Connections: Two (2) Verizon fiber entrances to the Building Mechanical Room with copper to this available space, one (1) Frontier fiber entrance to this space, and two (2) redundant Zayo (PPL) bandwidth entrances to the Building Mechanical Room
- Heating/Cooling: Existing heating and air conditioning is provided by multiple packaged, gas/electric roof top units
- Fire Protection: Ordinary Hazard Class IV commodity wet sprinkler system
- Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered
- Vehicle Parking: On-site parking for up to 187 vehicles with 200 proposed future spaces
- On-Site bus shelter
- Highway Access: Interstate 81 is 2.2 miles from the building via park access roads and S.R. 29.
- Demographics: Approximately 700,000 people, including approximately 22,500 who are unemployed, live within 30 miles of the building.