This 702,000 SF square foot industrial building is in excellent condition. The facility is centrally located within the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre labor market and has a multi-year, 100% real estate tax abatement on improvements. The space is well-suited for a wide variety of distribution and manufacturing operations. Mericle’s in-house Design and Construction departments will customize the space to your exact needs.
- Available Space: 702,000 SF
- Acreage: 92.99 acres
- Existing Main office is approx. 14,000 SF and includes an approximately 5,150 SF break room with a 21’ ceiling and an abundance of natural light. The breakroom can accommodate in excess of 400 employees.
- Existing Shipping/Receiving offices are approx. 1,500 SF each.
- Floor: 7” thick concrete floor slab, reinforced w/welded steel mats. Floor is treated with SpecHard siliconate sealer/densifier and E-Cure curing compound.
- Roof: MR-24 metal roof system.
- Exterior Walls: Architectural masonry, aluminum/glazing entrance systems and metal wall panels with insulation.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 35’4” at first column in from the loading dock wall 41-6” clear structural height at building ridge.
- Column Spacing: 50’-0” x 50’-0” bay spacing w/60’-0” deep staging bays at both loading walls.
- The building contains 3’-0” high x 6’-0” wide clerestory windows.
- Dock Equipment: (94) 9’-0” x 10’-0” vertical lift dock doors with vision kits by Haas Door or equal with minimum 30,000 LB capacity mechanical levelers with bumpers by Rite-Hite or equal, (26) of which have leveler pits infilled.
- Drive-In Doors: (4) 12’-0” x 14’-0” vertical lift drive-in doors by Haas Door or equal with reinforced concrete ramps.
- Dock Apron: 8” thick x 60’ deep, reinforced concrete apron at loading dock both sides.
- Loading courts are 200’ deep.
Warehouse Heating: Energy-efficient, Cambridge, direct-fire units.
Existing Main office and Shipping and Receiving office spaces are heated and cooled by multiple packaged gas/electric rooftop units.
Electrical Service: 4,000 Amp, 480/277 Volt, 3-phase, expandable.
800 linear feet of 800 Amp rated 480V busway with 30 Amp, 60 Amp, and 100 Amp plug-in bus cans.
Warehouse Lighting: Energy-efficient, 215W and 265W LED high-bay fixtures, including some with motion sensors.
Numerous clerestory windows add natural light.
Generator: 1250 kW diesel generator providing warehouse emergency lighting power and full building standby power. Generator panels consist of two (2) 800 Amp rated standby panels and one (1) 200 Amp emergency panel.
Fire Protection: Early suppression fast response (ESFR) wet sprinkler system.
Utilities: All utilities shall be separately metered.
Electric: PPL Utilities
Gas: UGI Utilities, Inc.
Water: Pennsylvania American Water Company
Sewer: Wyoming Valley Sanitary Authority
Telecom: Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications, and CenturyLink serve the park.
- On-site parking for approx. (587) vehicles with room for an additional (190) vehicles.
- On-site trailer storage for approx. (236) trailers.
- 8’ wide concrete dolly pads.
- Asphalt paving, including heavy duty pave at truck drive and light duty pave in vehicle parking areas.
- Professionally prepared/maintained landscaping
- Existing smoking shelter
- Marquee sign at site entrance
- Dock door numbering
- Compactor power
- Floor drains
- 3,000 SF battery charging area with eye wash station with an epoxy coated floor and power for 25 charging positions.
- Battery charger stand by power
- Warehouse electrical drops
- Additional warehouse lighting
- Future guard house with auto lift gates.
- 1,000 SF locker room with existing lockers. ADA compliant showers.
- 800 SF one-hour rated room w/garage door access.
- Aluminum compressed air piping throughout part of the building.